- nozzle housing is cut and formed from copper alloy tubing.
- nozzle is adjustable to obtain the contact tip and nozzle relationship wanted.
- nozzle slides over the standard nozzle insulator.
- rolled stamped on the outside surface for easy identification.
- Used in medium to heavy duty welding application up to 450 amperes
- Style - WS24A
- Bore Size - 5/8 in.
- Material - Copper Alloy
- Length - 3.420 in., 3.420 in. [Max]
- Overall Length - 3.420 in.
- Width - 7/8 in.
- Item Weight - 0.19 lbs.
TW WS24A-62 NOZZLE1240-1556 - B002JGWKA6